Henry Street Heritage Festival 2022
- Chairs are NOT allowed inside the Elmwood Park Amphitheater. However, blankets, seat cushions, and stadium seats are permitted inside the Elmwood Park Amphitheater.
- Lawn chairs are allowed for the daytime festival from 1 pm – 5 pm ONLY on Franklin Rd.
- This event is rain or shine (no refunds and no exchanges). No umbrellas or tents are allowed inside the park.
- No outside food or coolers are permitted.
- Elmwood Park Garage, located at 402 Williamson Road
- Elmwood Lot, located at 197 Bullitt Avenue
- Market Lot, located at 120 Church Ave SE
Additional parking available in downtown Roanoke. For more information regarding parking in downtown, please visit ParkRoanoke.com
- Entrance to the festival will be located on Williamson Rd. and Franklin Rd. Entry will not be permitted from Bullitt Avenue and Jefferson St.
- Food and beverages, including beer, will be available for sale inside the park. Everyone wanting to purchase beer must be 21+ and will be ID’d, so please bring your ID.
- Beer Ticket sales – Cash ONLY!
- Pets are NOT allowed at this event.
You grant permission to the Harrison Museum of African American Culture to utilize your name, image, likeness, appearance, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmissions, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, or at, the event for any purpose, without further authorization from or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
Upon entering into the festival, you and your belongings may be subject to search. You hereby consent to such searches and waive any claims that may arise from such searches. If you refuse to undergo such searches, you may be denied entry to the festival without a refund or other compensation. The festival prohibits the following items from being brought onto the premises, including but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, and weapons of any kind.
- All chairs, including lawn chairs, are NOT ALLOWED inside Elmwood Park Amphitheater. Stadium seats ARE allowed at Elmwood Park Amphitheater.
- Weapons of any kind or facsimiles of weapons, including firearms, pellet guns, stun guns, martial arts weapons, pepper spray, pocket/utility knives, or cutting instruments
- Jewelry that could be used as a weapon, including heavy chains and studded bracelets
- Flammable liquids
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares, or incendiary devices
- Glass, metal, or plastic containers of any kind, including cans, bottles, and flasks
- Outside food or beverages, including alcohol
- Laser pointers
- Audio or video recording
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses exceeding 2″ in length or flash photography
- Masks (except for medical or those required for Covid health and safety compliance)